The browsable version is available at this link: LINK
We have some updates concerning our Journal. First of all, Citescore… the final 2020 value is 2 and we have great perspectives for 2021, being the June 2021 Citescore value already equal to 1.9 (the value is update monthly up to May 2022)!
Considering the other “statistics”, we are improving all our “numbers”, but we have to improve our SJR. The journal is still in Q3, both for “Mechanical Engineering” and for “Mechanics of Materials”, although our position in the ranking strongly improved in the last year.
Considering “Mechanical Engineering”, FIS is the first journal in Q3 with 0.368 (the last journal in Q2 has an SJR value that is equal to 0.368! … yes, the same value!)
Considering “Mechanics of Materials”, we are not so near to the Q2 level, but we are not so far (the last journal in Q2 has an SJR value that is equal to 0.430).
Well, once again we wish to warmly thank the great community that supports Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. In order to further improve the “score” of our journal, we only ask you to:
- read the papers we will publish in the journal;
- help our journal, using its papers in your references, spreading the information in the socials etc.;
- suggest any improvement you could have in your mind;
- submit new papers to be reviewed and published;
- help us with the reviews (we activated an agreement with Publons in order to certify your activity as reviewer).
A last piece of information: soon we will update the OJS (Open Journal System) to the new 3.3 version ... we hope you will appreciate this new version!